9405 S. Avenida Del Yaqui
Guadalupe, AZ 85283
Our goal is to work together as a team and provide the best Non-Emergency Health Transportation to all Pascua Yaqui Tribal Members around the valley. We will be courteous and treat you with respect, as we expect the same from all members.
Arrangement & Procedures
- Pick up time for all appointments is 1 hour prior to appointment.
- Same day service may be accommodated if permitted to fit on schedule.
- Last call for scheduling appointment is at 4:00 pm.
- Last pick up from all Medical Facilities is at 4:00 pm.
- Because of limited space, we can only provide transportation to the person who has the appointment and one escort. Guardians or parents MUST escort minors under the age of 18. Elderly clients MUST also be escorted by someone over 18 years old.
- We require the use of child safety seats for all children under 50 lbs. (Car seats can be provided upon request) and seat belts for all other passengers. There will be no exceptions to this rule for the safety of all passengers.
Medical Appointments for P.Y.T. Tucson Clinics
- Tuesdays and Thursdays Only.
- Appointment must be scheduled in advance.
- Pick up time: 5:00 am to 6:00 am Departing Tucson as soon as last client is done with appointment, no later than noon.
Also Providing Transportation for the following areas:
- Coolidge, Eloy, Casa Grande, and Florence.