AS A CLIENT, YOU, TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITES, HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO:
- Participate actively in your program, care and treatment.
- Be honest, open and willing to work with providers.
- Work with your provider in the development of your plan of care.
- DO NOT bring alcohol or illegal drugs of any kind to any Pascua Yaqui Health Program location and refrain from use before or during any home visit. If you appear intoxicated or under the influence of recreational drugs, we have the right to refuse any or all services.
- Do NOT bring weapons of any kind to any Pascua Yaqui Health Program location and to keep them secured and out of proximity of the health care provider during home visits.
- Notify the Pascua Yaqui Health Program within 24 hours if you are going to be late or must cancel an appointment or home visit.
- Maintain confidentiality of other clients.
- Encourage family members to participate in your care and treatment as appropriate.
- Accept Responsibility for your behaviour choices and treat staff with respect and consideration.sing Sup